Welcome to STLP
The Mission of the Student Technology Leadership Program (STLP) is to advance individual capabilities; to motivate all students; and to create leadership opportunities through the use of technology.
STLP Six Goals
1. The STLP will develop activities which enhance the academic,
social and emotional growth of the student.
2. The STLP will provide leadership opportunities for all students.
3. The STLP will participate in multi-age collaboration by forming
innovative learning partnerships.
4. The STLP will form learning partnerships among students with different technology skills.
5. The STLP will develop activities which benefit communities.
6. The STLP will develop instructional activities which integrate
technology and benefit the school and support KETS (Kentucky
Education Technology System).
** STLP club will meet every Tuesday
from 3:15-4:30, unless noted otherwise.
STLP accepts all students in grades 3-5 who complete the application at the begining of the school year. Applicants must be in good standing with all staff and peers in accordance to our schoolwide PBIS expectations.