Food Service

My Tray
Food Service Coordinator


859-654-3325 Ext: 2651
or 859-363-4330
District Student Support Service Bldg








Meal Pick Up Procedures-UPDATED 8/28/2020


Daily Meal Pick-Up Procedures 

1. If possible, please call (859) 654-3325 ext. 2650/2651 OR (859) 363-4330 prior to 10:00 AM to request meals. This allows our food service staff to adequately plan. 

2. Daily Meals will be served at HIgh School OR Northern Elementary from        10:00 AM-12:30 PM, Monday-Friday on days that school is scheduled to be in session. Please refer to the 2020-2021 school calendar for days that meals will not be provided. 

3. When arriving, you will be directed to the pick-up area. Once you have entered your PIN for each child, you will receive your meals. Each student will receive one breakfast and one lunch meal each day. 




Weekly “Bulk” Meal Pick-Up Procedures-Wednesday’s Only

1. Weekly meal pick-ups will be at Southern Elementary School and Sharp Middle School each Wednesday, beginning September 2nd, 2020. Pick-up hours will be from 10:00 AM-12:30 PM. 

2. If possible, please call (859) 654-3325 ext. 2650/2651 OR (859) 363-4330 by 3:00 PM each Monday to place your order. 

3. If meals are not pre-ordered, you will still be able to pick them up, but may have a wait time. 

4. Each Wednesday, you will receive packaged meals (breakfast and lunch) for all students in your household for 4 days (Thurs-Tues), as well as one hot meal. 

5. You will need EACH student’s PIN in order to get meals. 

6. If you choose to receive weekly bulk meals, you cannot get additional meals daily at no charge. 

7. When arriving, you will be directed to the pick-up area. Once you have entered your PIN for each child, you will receive your meals.










Pendleton County School District is seeking ideas on School Nutrition and Wellness feedback on the School Nutrition and Wellness policy. This report is provided in compliance with KRS 158.856 as an overview of the nutrition and physical activity available in the Pendleton County School system with the recommendation for areas of improvement. The Board will review any recommendations offered by the general public in developing a plan to be implemented in the 2019-20 school year. Please review the Report under the wellness tab and provide any comments or recommendations to the Pendleton County Schools Food Service Director, Lisa Mitchell at

Thank you for your time and interest!


Online Payments are Available for extra items:

*Sign into Infinite Campus Parent Portal

*Go to Payments

(You must have a Parental Portal account set up before you can sign in. Please contact Mary Pettit at the District Student Support Services office at 859-654-4981 or you may email Mary Pettit @

Lunch account balances and purchase history are available on Infinite Campus - Parent Portal under Food Service.

Check it out!


Click on each of the schools below to see the breakfast and lunch menu.
Pendleton HighSchool
Sharp Middle School
Northern Elementary
Southern Elementary


USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.

Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)  fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)  email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider